Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Fun


Finally an update, sort of, more like a flashback to the end of September and October. I had good intentions of keeping up to date with our blog, but of course, things came up! Good news for those who have not yet heard, we are expecting baby #2! I am due May 4th, and hopefully in December we will find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl. I will definitely update the blog then! :-) Here are some pictures of what has been going on during our autumn.

A Trip to Michigan (Sorry the pics are so small- they were transferred from Facebook!)

Collin and I (Momma) went to Michigan for a little visit. I had my High School reunion (ten years!), so I thought it would be a good chance for us to spend time with friends and family.

Collin at Great Grandpa's farm

A sweet picture of Collin & Grandpa


Friends


Friends for even longer- since elementary school!




Visiting with the Halls




No comments: